The Avenue is located between the old buildings at Beverly Hills in Sheikh Zayed. The place is so cozy it screams HOME! If you are a resident at Beverly Hills then you’ve found a new home away from home. Offering Western dishes, shisha, and most importantly their signature item: crepe! It’s a perfect place for football fanatics who like to watch the matches undisturbed because The Avenue has big screens that are always showing football matches.
What we tried:
- Blue Sky cocktail, peanut butter frappe, and mocha frappe. They also offer hot and cold beverages as well as smoothies, soft drinks and milkshakes
- Chicken Scaloppine
- Chicken Barbeque pizza
- Black pepper sauce steak with a side of pasta with red sauce
- Avenue Fillet
- Kinder crepe Nutella
What we found very impressive:
- The Chicken Scaloppine which consisted of fried chicken crispers, which were extremely crunchy and deliciously covered with white sauce with thinly chopped green, red, and yellow bell peppers with a side of white rice and sautéed vegetables
- The exquisite Avenue Fillet, which is a specialty and one of our favorite dishes. It’s mainly a fried American fish fillet covered entirely with rosé sauce, calamari and tiny shrimps, with a side of fries and buttery mashed potatoes
- The mouthwatering Kinder crepe Nutella, which is to die for! Folded in two layers with chocolate generously spread in the middle and bite sizes of Kinder chocolate melting away on top of each piece
- Food portions are huge
- The place is cozy and perfect for groups of friends, families, and football lovers.
We advise you not to miss out on the crepe or you’ll regret it!
Note: a new breakfast menu will be added soon
Location: Mall 1, Ben El Kasrein Area, beside the tennis courts, Beverly Hills, El Sheikh Zayed
Opening hours: 10:00 am – 2:00 am
Tel: 0100 400 5175 or (02) 38576333