Marny’s Co is the perfect little spot for a hearty breakfast, good coffee and good company. Located in Maadi right next to Diwan Bookstore, you can dine in Diwan’s pleasant open-air garden seating area while enjoying a book. And may we add, they serve all-day breakfast, is this a dream come true or what!?
What we tried:
- Shrimps Konafa Cone
- Spinach Crepe
- Grilled Chicken Waffle
- S’Mores Pancake
- Marny’s Churro Bowl
What we found very impressive:
- The Shrimp Konafa Cone contains bite-sized deep-fried shrimps in a sweet crunchy waffle cone. If you think that this is a weird combination, it actually ties in perfectly with a side of sweet chili sauce, yum!
- The Grilled Chicken Waffle is a potato waffle (tastes a bit like a frittata) topped with tender grilled chicken breasts and a side of well seasoned grilled vegetables and sweet barbeque sauce.
- Marny’s Churro Bowl is sublime! A bowl-shaped churro piece coated with cinnamon sugar, topped with caramelized cinnamon apple slices, vanilla ice-cream and caramel sauce. It is truly a combination from heaven.
- The staff is friendly and helpful.
Things to consider:
- They have an all-day breakfast menu
- The artisan bakery sells freshly baked bread, croissant, muffins and donuts to go
- They also have 2 other branches inside the Zamalek and Heliopolis branches of Diwan Bookstores.
Location: 32, Road 213 (Corner Road 231) Degla, Maadi
Opening hours: 7:30 am – 11 pm
Tel: 0102 025 5555