Tucked away inside Zaitouna Food Hall in Galleria40 is the small but excellent Lorenzo’s Pizzeria. Their thin crust, oven-baked pizza pies are made on the spot with fresh ingredients and tasty additions. We went there for a quick lunch to try out their authentic Italian pizzas and were satisfied with our warm tasty meal!
What we tried:
- Pesto Pizza
- Micky’D Pizza
- Nutella Pizza
What we found very impressive:
- The pizza dough is rolled out super thin and cooked to a crisp
- The Pesto Pizza was topped with roasted pine nuts giving it a nice crunch, basil leaves cooked in olive oil, small grilled chicken cubes, pesto sauce and the surprise red chili pepper slices that give a touch of spiciness
- The Micky’D Pizza tastes exactly like a nice juicy burger, but made into a pizza! What’s better than that? Combining both worlds into this yummy flavorsome pizza is a genius idea, and the seasoned minced beef mixes well with the tomato sauce and melted cheese. The pizza is topped with iceberg lettuce, a secret sauce, crunchy onion and pickle slices
- The food comes really fast, so you won’t stay hungry for long!
- The Nutella pizza was generously covered in creamy Nutella, whipped cream and sprinkled with a dash of coffee and cocoa powder
Things to consider:
- Zaitouna Food Hall is a cool spot to have a bite and chill with friends or go for a quick meal after work
- The Micky’D pizza is a must-try!
Location: Zaitouna Food Hall, Galleria40, Sheikh Zayed
Opening hours: 12 pm – 12 am
Tel: 0102 999 4441