If you’re craving Italian food and find yourself searching for a nice place to chill with good food, good coffee and great company, consider trying Capricci in Maadi. This restaurant is where fresh ingredients reign and can be enjoyed an elegant atmosphere! Capricci takes authentic Italian cuisine to a whole new level.
What we tried:
- Insalata Toscana
- Risotto ai Funghi
- Ravioli al Pomodoro e Basilico
- Gamberetti pasta
- Pollo Panato
- Chocolate Eclair
- Blueberry cheesecake
What we found very impressive:
- The Risotto ai Funghi was cooked with delicious buttery mushrooms and held together with melted parmesan cheese.
- The Ravioli al Pomodoro e Basilico was al dente, filled with ricotta and spinach and topped with a fantastic red sauce made of fresh tomatoes cooked with basil.
- The Gamberetti pasta was lovely with white sauce and pink shrimps. It offers the perfect balance of seafood and pasta, and you can tell how fresh the ingredients are.
- The desserts are delightful, baked and prepared from scratch with great quality ingredients.
- You must finish your food and enjoy your coffee or tea and desserts on the terrace outside, you’ll be mesmerized by the beauty of the outdoor garden view.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Things to consider:
- They offer catering services and a bakery that sells freshly baked bread, croissant and baked goods daily.
- The place is really quiet and relaxing, so it’s not really suitable for big groups or kids.
- They’re launching a new menu soon with breakfast items and more vegan options.
Location: 9B Street 216, Maadi
Opening hours: 8 am – 12 am
Tel: 02 25169009 – 0114 339 5555
Email: [email protected]