Cake Café is the perfect spot for a morning coffee, a quick snack for lunch, or sharing a slice of dessert with someone. Situated on the second floor inside Villa Baboushka, it overlooks Capital Business Park with huge glass windows letting in the sunlight, transforming your mood the minute you enter. The décor and furniture is a mixture of modern and vintage, providing a calming and enjoyable space to socialize, read or catch up on some work.
What we tried:
- Oreo cheesecake
- Rainbow cake
- Apple date bar
- Lemon bar
- Christmas cake
- Avocado banana smoothie and kiwi banana smoothie
What we found very impressive:
- The Oreo cheesecake is divine! Perfect texture and goes well with a cup of coffee.
- The Rainbow cake is sweet and fluffy, topped with cream cheese frosting.
- The apple date bar arrives covered with caramel sauce and spiced with cinnamon and ginger balancing out the sweetness of the dates.
- The staff is helpful, friendly and well trained.
- Cake Café also offers vegan dishes, cakes and cookies.
- Beverage options include a selection of tea and coffee, fresh juices, milkshakes and soft drinks.
- Lunch items include soup, sandwiches, salads, and dips. Try the quinoa avocado salad with honey ginger dressing or the hummus platter with greek feta cheese.
- Cake Café is also located in 14 El Gezira Street, Zamalek.
Location: Inside Villa Baboushka, Capital Business Park, 26th of July Corridor, El Sheikh Zayed
Opening hours: 8:00 am – 11:00 pm
Tel: 0102 350 5014
Email: [email protected]