Brew & Chew is the perfect spot for a cozy outing with friends and family. Their colorful modern decor and comfy seats make you want to stay as long as you can, talk, eat and enjoy the company of your friends. We tried out some of the items in their menu to let you know what to look out for!
What we tried:
- Brew Sampler
- Veggie Mozzarella Chicken
- Hulk Burger
- Chocolate Sushi
- Chocolate Fondue
- Nutella Lovers
What we found very impressive:
- The Brew Sampler consisted of 2 fried mozzarella sticks, 2 deep fried chicken balls, 2 cheesy turkey slices that melt in your mouth, plus a dip of honey mustard sauce.
- The Chocolate Sushi is heavenly! It consists of small slices of thin crepe rolled over small pieces of chocolate sponge cake and a rich Belgian chocolate sauce to dip it in.
- The Chocolate Fondue was heartwarmingly delicious and feels like you’re falling in love! The chocolate is of very high quality and goes best with strawberries, kiwi slices, marshmallows, and brownie bites.
- The staff is very friendly and helpful.
Things to consider:
- Go for the desserts, it’s their specialty
- They also have a branch in The Courtyard, Maadi and Nasr City
Location: Cairo Festival City, New Cairo
Opening hours: 10 am – 12 am
Tel: 0106 699 6720