When we think about Lebanese food, the name Beit El Ezz automatically pops up, and this is exactly why we had to give you all the juicy details! Beit El Ezz takes up a spacious and nicely decorated indoor and outdoor area in the heart of Mall of Egypt, making diners feel at home. The food is prepared and presented in a way that brings a warm feeling of nostalgia. We tried a few items from their huge menu and decided that we’re definitely going back for more!
What we tried:
- Quinoa Tabbouleh
- Muhammara Dip
- Grilled Sujuk
- Djaj Tawouk (Marinated chicken kebabs)
- Bread Pudding
What we found very impressive:
- The salads were very colorful and had a perfect balance of zest, crunch, sweetness, and freshness. Replacing the freek with quinoa and adding pomegranate in the tabbouleh was one of the elements we liked very much.
- The Djaj Tawouk was super moist, bursting with flavors and cooked to perfection. With a garlic dip (tomeya), a vegetable skewer, shamy bread with a tomato sauce spread and red onion slices sprinkled with sumac and a side of French fries, this dish totally blew us away and we couldn’t stop munching on it.
- The flavorsome Grilled Sujuk was served on warm shamy bread, soaking in the aroma of the meat and spices. Every bite of the small sausages dipped in sweet pomegranate molasses was appetizing and satisfying.
- The Bread Pudding is out of this world! The winter dessert is served warm, buttery, and with a hint of cinnamon. Sided with vanilla ice-cream and sweet caramel sauce, this signature dessert is truly a great discovery and is a must-have!
Things to consider:
- Beit El Ezz has a variety of hot and cold beverages, coffee and shisha so you can go whenever you’re in the mood for a cooling drink or some coffee
- The outdoor area is huge so you could bring your kids to play while you have a nice big family dinner
– Mall of Egypt, El Wahat Rd, First 6th of October
– 4 Ismail Mohammed, Abu Al Feda, Zamalek
Opening hours: 10 am – 12 am
– Mall of Egypt: 0102 732 6000
– Zamalek: 0101 317 8885