100Lava is a drive-thru/delivery/takeaway restaurant that offers street food with a twist. Expect your classic burger, shawerma, kebda or hawawshi with a surprise ingredient that you would never expect. The name 100Lava come from the fact that you can order up to 100 sauces and dippings and spicy hot lava dishes.
What we tried:
- Their appetizer platter which includes Onion Rings, Sambosak, Lava Strips, and Loaded Cheesy Fries
- Lava Burger
- Storm Boli Burger
- Avachinaky Burger
- Mavana Loa Burger
What we found very impressive:
- The Mahamara is a new concept that looks like hawawshi, but tastes like shawerma!
- The hawawshi is loaded with spices, well-cooked and crispy.
- The Lava burger is a high-quality seasoned meat patty topped with lettuce, cheddar cheese, bacon and turkey… with surprise melted cheese inside the patty itself!
Things to consider:
- 100Lava offer meals for when you’re busy at work and want to order a quick oriental lunch.
- There is no seating area, so you can either order in your car and your food comes to you on a tray or grab a takeaway.
Location: Al Moez Mall, Sheikh Zayed
Opening hours: 9 am – 1 am
Tel: 0111 060 0798 – 0122 446 3458 – 0102 412 5991